Silk Cut Cigarettes

Silk Cut is wonderful brand of cigarettes of low tar content, intended for those who love smoking low tar cigarettes. These quality cigarettes are produced by Gallaher Group. It is well known fact that the color of the cigarette pack tells about their content of nicotine. The standard and distinctive stark white color packet tells about to their low quantity of tar. The tobacco makes up 75% of the filling, the rest 25% are Cytrel, cellulose based tobacco substitute.

This brand gained an enormous popularity around the world in 1970 and 1980 as the dangers of cigarettes smoking became well known and consumers begin to switch to a lower tar brand cigarettes. We are proud to offer to all on-line shoppers cheap Silk Cut cigarettes from UK and Switzerland manufacturers. Our cheap Silk Cut cigarettes will be a wonderful and affordable solution for all who want to smoke low tar nicotine tobaccos. Our low prices and quality cigarettes will make you loose your mind. Try them out, feel the taste of low nicotine content Silk Cut cigarettes. The best tobacco blends of Silk Cut cigarettes, silky pleasant taste will lead you to another reality. Order our Silk Cut Silver, Silk Cut Purple cigarettes on discounted priced. Only in our shop you will find the best quality Silk Cut cigarettes. Join the Club of Silk Cut smokers from cigs4.me

        Silk Cut Cigarettes
I came - I saw - I bought
Silk Cut Purple
UK Made Silk Cut cigarettes Made in: UK

Silk Cut Purple

3 cartons $ 78.00 ($26.00 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
6 cartons $ 153.00 ($25.50 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
12 cartons $ 300.00 ($25.00 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
Silk Cut Silver
UK Made Silk Cut cigarettes Made in: UK

Silk Cut Silver

3 cartons $ 78.00 ($26.00 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
6 cartons $ 153.00 ($25.50 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
12 cartons $ 300.00 ($25.00 per 1 carton) Add to Cart
Bond Capri Chesterfield Dubliss Epique Muratti Next Virginia Slims